Who is still recovering from Thanksgviing? I certainly am. I ate way too much and stuffed my face with so much pie, I should be done for the holiday season. But let’s be real, I’m not.
I am however going to ease up on the high caloric sweets today with this biscotti recipe. These biscotti’s are not the teeth-breaking variation, they are slightly softer, but not so soft you can’t dunk them in your coffee or tea.
In fact the cranberry-pistachio one is excellent with tea and the raspberry-chocolate is awesome with coffee (not pictured here). For the both of the recipes, hit the jump here to Better Homes and Gardens blog Delish Dish.
And since I’m playing catch up on the Holiday Cookie Series, expect to see more cookies this week. For the other cookies in this series click on the links below:
- Holiday Cookie #1: Sour Cherry and Oatmeal Cookies
- Holiday Cookie #2: Dulce de Leche Cookie Sandwich Cookies
- Holiday Cookie #3:Pumpkin Spice Macarons
- Holiday Cookie #4: Monster Cookie
- Holiday Cookie #5: Salted Chocolate-Caramel Snickers Cookies