It’s been awhile since I’ve done a giveaway, so lets revisit this and go big. I’ve partnered up with Julie from The Little Kitchen for this fun KitchenAid® ProLine® 7-Quart Stand Mixer and KitchenAid® Pasta Attachment.
We gave a little teaser of this because, well -we were exctied, mine with these mini brownie pies and Julie’s with her awesome post that included a how-to video for making homemade pasta.
If you’re a regular reader than you know the drill for entry, if your new make sure you read the instructions and details. Once you are done entering here, double your chances by heading over The Little Kitchen and enter there as well.
But before I send you off, let me give you a few reasons why you should consider buying this even if you don’t win:
KitchenAid®Pro Line ® 7-Quart Stand Mixer
- It has a 16 cup flour capacity – especially, awesome if you are a high volume baker and cook.
- It holds, Mixes/Kneads 14 Dozen Cookies – hot damn that’s a lot of cookies.
- The 10-speed slide control ranges from a very fast whip to a very slow stir – crazy good speed control.
- My favorite: The construction of the bowl and stainless wire whip makes meringues quickly and easily since it grabs and beat in air more efficiently.
KitchenAid® Pasta Attachment
- Way easier to use than the manual crank pasta machines—you know the ones that you attach to your counter.
- Since it’s not manual, you can pump out alot of pasta and freeze it for future use.
- Changing the plates for different pasta is easily achieved in a matter of seconds.
- Adjusting the thickness of the pasta is as easy as pulling a knob.
- It’s easy to clean, just let the pasta dry out and then use the brush to swipe away the dried pasta flakes.
- KitchenAid®Pro Line ® 7-Quart Stand Mixer
- KitchenAid® Pasta Attachment(comes with pasta sheet roller, fettuccine cutter and spaghetti cutter)
Please use the form below to enter in the giveaway. Good luck!
For an extra chance to win today, be sure to enter at The Little Kitchen too!
[gravityform id=”1″ name=”Enter The KitchenAid Pasta Giveaway”]
Congratulations to Jennifer B. who won!
This giveaway is provided to you by KitchenAid. The views and opinions expressed on Bakers Royale are purely my own and based upon my personal experiences with the KitchenAid®Pro Line ® 7-Quart Stand Mixer and KitchenAid® Pasta Attachment. I was given the product(s) free of charge; however, I was not monetarily compensated for a positive review or giveaway.