Nothing like jumping ahead to a Valentine’s Day dessert just as we are all settling into 2014. But hey, I figure many of you may be a little burnt out on your fair share of sweet treats. With that, we might as well get into the next holiday gift-giving mode.
See how I’m gonna find one way or another to be a sugar pusher? It may be a New Year, but some things don’t change—and like that or not—I’m sure you will like this no-bake, no-fuss and four-ingredient recipe.
Hit the jump here over to Better Homes and Gardens blog, Delish Dish for the original recipe.
Strawberry & Pistachio Cluster Bark
Recipe adapted from Better Homes and Garden.
- 1 cup pistachio, shelled and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup dried strawberries, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallow
- 6 0z. white chocolate, finely chopped
Preparation: Line bake sheet with wax or parchment paper.
- Combine and toss pistachio, dried strawberries and marshmallows in a bowl.
- Place white chocolate in a heat safe bowl over (not on) simmering water, stirring constantly until melted. Remove chocolate from heat and stir dry mixture. Pour mixture on to paper lined pan, using an offset spatula spread to an even finish. Refrigerate to set. **Optional: Drizzle melted milk chocolate on top.
- For the dried strawberries, I used Traders Joe's. Found in stores or online here at Amazon.