I’m going to show bikini season who is boss with this one. Yup. These decadent, calorically-pumped-up bars have been making their way into my morning coffee rotation.
I’m pretty sure parts of my body are going to look like a bulgy trussed up pork loin after I finish up the last bar. But the upside is I’m going to have a darn good time getting there.
Can we all just agree to banish the bikini terrorizer? I’m mean, really, how sucky is it to not eat for the sake of three tiny triangular pieces of cloth.
Agreed. Awesomeness—let’s get to it and do this. There’s not much to this recipe, so the hardest part will be waiting for it to set.
- 1 1/2 cup graham cracker crumb
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1/3 cup pecans, toasted and chopped
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 1/2 cups sweetened coconut, toasted
- 1 14oz. can sweetened condensed milk
Preparation: Line 9x13 pan with parchment. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl mix and combine graham cracker crumbs and butter. Press mixture onto bottom of pan. Sprinkle and layer next three ingredients on top. Evenly pour the sweetened condensed milk evenly on top.
- Bake until lightly brown on top, about 25 to 30 minutes. Remove from oven and transfer to a wire rack. Cool for at least 20 minutes before cutting to preferred bar size.