There is nothing like summer laziness. I’m not a fan of having the temperature beat me into submission. By submission, I mean short-cutting my usual routine with things like running and baking.
Thank goodness for easy sweets like this raspberry and peach sorbet.
I originally set out to make a cake with this flavor combination, but the thought of firing up the oven was just too overwhelming.
However, that cake is coming as soon as the temperature cools down. For now hit the jump here to Better Homes and Gardens Delish Dish for the full recipe.
- Recipe adapted from Better Homes and Gardens
1 cup sugar 1 cup water 12 oz raspberries (fresh or frozen) 2 cups peaches (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 12 oz r]aspbe[r][r]ies (f[r]esh o[r] f[rozen)
- 2 cups peaches (fresh or frozen)
- Click here for the remainder of the recipe. Keep in mind I adapted the recipe for a raspberry and peach variation, so scroll to the bottom of recipe and read the instructions for adapting the original recipe.
- If you do not have peaches readily available, use one that is and keep the ratio to two cups and follow the rest of the recipe.