I’ve been wanting new kitchen appliances forever, so I jumped at the chance to partner with Lowe’s and Samsung to equip my kitchen with a few of Samsung’s newest and best kitchen appliances. Samsung has been our top choice since Matt and I first discussed replacing what we did have. I’m a big fan of their design and functionality. They think of stuff like other companies don’t and it really shows in their appliances. Since this is review post of their kitchen suite, let’s start with the biggest piece and the one everyone seems to shop for the most – the refrigerator.
1. It’s fingerprint proof – this is a must with kids. I hated how my old stainless refrigerator constantly needed wiping down to clean up all the prints.
2. Family Hub helps me manage my home and my life, all controlled from a 21.5” touchscreen. It has 3 built-in cameras, so I can see inside the fridge from my phone even when I’m at a grocery store. I can sync family calendars, remotely share notes, memos and photos. Now I almost have zero excuse to miss anything – but let’s not tell my kids this part. I can also stream music, mirror my Samsung TV directly on my Family Hub screen, to make it fun when working in the kitchen.
3. It has a voice assistant, named Bixby that allows for hands-free navigation. This makes using all the functions I need the most, easy to access, especially when I’m baking and cooking. Things like setting timers, internet searches for weight and conversions. I love Bixby for this because it means one less surface to clean when I’m elbow deep in a kitchen mess.
4. There’s a FlexZone, which is the bottom right compartment that allows for more flexibility than I have ever had with a refrigerator. It can convert from freezer to refrigerator with the touch of a button.
5. The shelves slide, flip and hide to make maximize storage for taller oversized items. Yay to this because no one wants to play Jenga with their food.
Let’s move on to my next most used appliance, the Samsung 5 Burner Gas Cooktop:
1. The design first, because really I’ve never been more attracted to an aesthetic look of a stovetop. I know—weird, but the blue LED knobs are a small detail that makes me appreciate Samsung’s design and functionality even more, not only are they cool looking, but it quickly gives me a visual cue of whether or not a cooktop is on from a distance.
2. This also has Wi-Fi connectivity, so it lets me monitor from my phone what’s going on. This is highly convenient when I’m working in the garage and I have something cooking in a Dutch oven that requires hours of cooking.
3. Speaking of range, the stove top also has a removable cast iron griddle. There’s even a wok grate. What? I know, how cool is that!
From stove-top to oven and microwave, Samsung has me handled with there their convection microwave wall oven combo unit.
1. The oven is a dual convection. You know for someone like me, this is a dream come true. Hello even baking and cooking, good bye lopsided cakes and uneven roasts.
2. There’s even a steam cook oven. This means the fear of dry and crisp meat are no longer an issue, the steam cook keeps just the right environment that yields a browned outside with tender insides.
3. Again with the aesthetics, but I absolutely love the ease and user functionality of the dashboard. It’s smart and intuitive.
4. And no surprise here, it’s also Wi-Fi enabled, so there’s a temperature probe that lets you check the temperature of the roast from your phone.
5. The microwave doesn’t disappoint either, its speed cook utility cooks food faster and more evenly. But my favorite part is how large it is. It’s the largest unit among leading brands.
Next up let’s talk dishwasher because you definitely can’t live without one.
1. Like the refrigerator it’s also finger-print proof. Yay to another surface that needs less cleaning.
2. Unlike most of the dishwashers, this one has a unique WaterWall linear wash system – a powerful, streaming wall of water delivers remarkable cleaning results
3. It has an AutoRelease Door. At the end of the cycle the door automatically opens to allow steam to escape, while a fan creates a curtain of air to protect your worktop. The AutoRelease ™ feature improves drying results up to 35%.
4. I can also remotely monitor and control the dishwasher from my phone with Wi-Fi connectivity
5. The 6 wash cycles means settings that allow for tough pots and pans to fragile items like my holiday China.
6. The racks have removable tines, for large and oddly shape items. There’s also a third rack that provides extra space for utensils.
This is an abbreviated version of what I love most about my new Samsung kitchen suite, so if you have any questions, hit me up in the comment section. I’m totally happy to share hours on hours of why I’m so pleased with their appliances.