Giveaway: Convection Bake Countertop Oven ~ A robust counter-top oven that packs super utility.
This convection/bake counter-top oven can cook, bake and toast. You can go from making eight pieces of toast to baking two 9 inch cakes to cooking stuffed chicken breast with just a few dial turns.
Having previously owned a convection oven, and not having one now, I love that my counter-top convection oven gives me just about the same benefits as a regular sized one.Since this is a killer giveaway, I’ll get right to the highlights so you can start entering for your chance to win. Here’s what I love about my KitchenAid Convection Bake Countertop Oven:
- It has a bake, broil and warm function.
- The convection fan that keeps the temperature even and well circulated is nice and quiet.
- The convection function is great for keeping cakes and breads moist. The 12-inch, two-shelf capacity allows for baking two 9in. cakes at the same time.
- My house stays cooler since I don’t have to fire up an oven that radiates heat. Definitely, an added plus as we enter into the hot summer days.
- Everything bakes faster leaving me more time to . . . uh, bake more!
- It has an auto shut off – AWESOME!
- I love the built-in timer. I know this is a small thing but it’s so useful and I love it.
- The crumb tray slides out from the front not the back like other models.
- The convection bake and broil can go up to 450 degrees (F)
All right, now that you know why I love my new Kitchen Aid Convection Bake Countertop Oven it’s time for you to score your own! KitchenAid is generously giving away this exact unit to one lucky reader.
You know the drill, but here’s your reminder.
HOW TO ENTER:
Each of the items below that you do will net you ONE chance to win (for a total of five chances); if you ALREADY do any of these things, they DO count! So make sure to comment for each item!
*You MUST leave each entry as a separate comment or only one comment will count.*
- Become a fan of KitchenAid on Facebook
- Become a fan of Bakers Royale on Facebook
- Follow KitchenAid on Twitter
- Follow Bakers Royale on Twitter
- Tweet the following statement then come back to this post and tell me you tweeted:
- This giveaway is open to USA residents only and will end on Wednesday 7/06/11 at 11:59 pm PST.
- Winner will randomly be drawn and will be contacted via the email provided on the comment contact form. Winner will have until Saturday 7/09/11 by 11:59 pm PST to claim their KitchenAid Convection Bake Countertop Oven, or another winner will be chosen.
- Winner will receive a KitchenAid Convection Bake Countertop Oven. Item will be shipped directly from KitchenAid.
- This giveaway is provided to you by KitchenAid. The views and opinions expressed in this post purely my own and based upon my personal experiences with KitchenAid’s Convection Bake Countertop Oven. This product was given to me free of charge; however, I was not monetarily compensated for a positive review or giveaway.