This year when it’s time to celebrate your little one’s birthday, let’s get Get Your Betty On with these fun donut cupcakes made easy with Betty Crocker. You know, the iconic red box with spoon logo that’s been helping moms and dads all over make every occasion from birthdays and more, delicious and special.
Not every one has time to make an elaborate, highly decorated cake, but everyone can make a homemade cake that’s just as special. What is for everyone–is making the event you plan special and hopefully as stress-free as possible while you’re planning and preparing it.
To help you along, I’m sharing some of my best tips for hosting a no-fail birthday party.
- Find your comfort zone and know your limitations. Don’t overshoot for something too elaborate, know your resources, ie. time, budget, details.
- Know your audience. Make sure your planning and entertaining is catered towards making them at ease.
- Share, delegate and ask for help where you can. There’s no shame in this and it will really let you focus where your skill set is best served.
- Do as much as you can ahead of time, ie. set the table, create your music playlist, prepare foods that can be made ahead of times.
- Most of all, take a breath. Have fun, or else—what’s the point?
Keeping those few pointers in mind, you’ll be able to make any party a success no matter how you skin the theme. Because from there it’s just a matter of connecting the dots from color scheme, to party favors, types of food and of course-the cupcake or cake construction and styling.
For today, I’m keeping it simple with a Confetti Donut Cupcake. To start I used Betty Crocker’s confetti cupcake mix. Then I frosted them with Betty Crocker’s Thick and Creamy frosting and between the frosting is a mini donut made with the cupcake mix and dipped in some melted frosting.
Don’t they look fun and festive? The best part – there’s nothing complicated in the construction of these. It’s a no-fail recipe.
And yay to that! So join me and let’s Get Your Betty On! For more ideas and inspiration, check out the following Betty Crocker resources:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bettycrocker
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/BettyCrocker
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/bettycrocker
- Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/bettycrocker/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/BettyCrockerTV
- Brand Website: www.bettycrocker.com
- Birthday Hub: www.bettycrocker.com/birthdays
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Betty Crocker . The opinions and text are all mine.