KitchenAid Giveaway: 13 cup KitchenAid ExactSlice Food Processor
It’s that time again when gift giving is in high gear, so KitchenAid and I have teamed up to give you a chance to win their new 13 Cup Food Processor. While only one reader will be chosen to win this giveaway, all of you will have every reason to place this on your wish list.
As many of you I love my food processor. In fact it gets more action time than my mixer. Yes, it’s true, for a baker this is highly unusual. Then again I may be the only baker I know that does not sift leavening agents, like baking soda. into dry ingredient; rather, I mix it in with the wet ingredients.
See a pattern here?
I recently made a cake with olive oil that, as it turns out, mixed much better in the KitchenAid’s 13 cup Food Processor than a KitchenAid’s stand mixer. Trust me on this (recipe will be shared soon).
Aside from being a workhorse, the 13 Cup Food Processor also comes well equipped with more than a few goodies:
- Slicing Disc,
- Reversible Shredding Disc,
- Multipurpose Blade
- Mini Blade
- Dough Blade
- BPA-free 13-cup work bowl
- BPA-free 4-cup mini bowl
Some of the features that I’m loving on this new machine along with some things that I have always loved about KitchenAid’s Food Processor are:
- The new 3-in-1 Ultra Wide Mouth™ Feed Tube this means no having to chop or cut things down to a small size. It is literally the largest feeder on a food processor I have seen.
- Another new feature that I think is awesome (also the first food processor to offer) is an external adjustable slicing. This allows you to change the slicing size from thin to thick with a simple slide the front facing lever from left to right.
- The storage case has been improved with a two tier case for holding all blades and disc.
- The standard two work bowls continues to be my absolute favorite feature. This allows you to do small or large jobs and also allows you to easily switch between jobs without washing a bowl.
Now that I have you swooning over this . . . guess what? KitchenAid is not only giving away a 13 Cup Food Processor to a reader here, but check out the KitchenAid Holiday Review and Giveaway with these other bloggers. So after you have completed your entry here, go and ENTER TO WIN more KitchenhAid goodies.
- 7 Quart Commercial Stand Mixer with I Am Baker
- 12 inch Convection Bake Countertop Oven with Gourmande in the Kitchen
- 5 Speeds, 56-Oz. Shatter-Resistant Blend & Serve Pitcher with Tidy Mom
- Pasta Press Attachment with six interchangeable pasta plates with Dine and Dish
How do you win?
Visit KitchenAid’s Products Page. Come back here and leave a comment telling me what product you most want for your kitchen. You will need to be more detailed than just “Mixer”. Please leave the type and color (if applicable), e.g. Red Artisan Mixer, Black 9 Cup Food Processor
Want extra entries?
Each item you do will get you ONE chance to win (for a total of THREE extra chances), if you already do any of these things, they do count. So make sure to comment for each item – you MUST leave each entry as a separate comment or only one comment will count!
- Enter to #win 13 Cup Food Processor from @KitchenAidUSA & @bakersroyale #giveaway #kitchenaidholiday http://su.pr/1AjysU
- Like KitchenAid’s Facebook Fanpage and Bakers Royale’s Facebook Fanpage.
- Leave me a comment telling me which other KitchenAid Holiday Review and Giveaway you entered to win.
-This giveaway is open to USA residents only and will run until Sunday, December 4th at 11:59 pm PST.
-A winner(s) will randomly be chosen. Winner will be notified via the contact email provided on the comment contact form.
-Winner will have until 11:59 pm PST of 12/08/11 to claim their 13 cup KitchenAid ExactSlice Food Processor System in Contour Silver or another winner will be chosen.
-Please allow 15-20 business days to receive prize.
This giveaway is provided to you by KitchenAid. The views and opinions expressed on Bakers Royale are purely my own and based upon my personal experiences with the 13 cup KitchenAid ExactSlice Food Processor System. I was given the product(s) free of charge; however, I was not monetarily compensated for a positive review or giveaway.