Tis the season for giving so Le Creuset and I along with a few other bloggers, have teamed up to giveaway a few of our favorite kitchen pieces.
I’m sure you’re wondering, why a baker is giving away stockpot-well because this is one of my favorite pots in the kitchen. I can cook and bake in it.
Bake? Yes, sorta-I use a stockpot to make traditional English Pudding. For cooking you already know this is necessity.
So now that you know its use in my kitchen, I will also tell you – I’m a kitchen tools and gadget whore. I have drawer full tools and utensils that serve only purpose. But that’s because having the right tools for the job makes everything easier. Fact. Let’s not dispute this . . .ahem, Matt.
When it comes to a stockpot you need a good one, a large one and perferrably one with a dome lid. Most stockpots have a flat lid; the dome lid will allow you to fill it to the very top without worry that something sticking up out of the pot will push your lid off. The dome also gives added steam space, so no annoying rattling of the lid from any steam pressure.
Now that you know why I love my Le Creuset 16 qt. stockpot – Le Creuset is celebrating the gift giving season by giving away a 16qt stockpot to to one lucky Bakers Royale reader.
AND FOR EVEN MORE CHANCES TO WIN Le Creuset this holiday season be sure to head over to:
- Gourmande in the Kitchen for a chance to win Cast Iron Skillet (ARV $125)
- Tidy Mom for a chance to win a 3-1/2 Qt Braiser (ARV $205)
- Dine & Dish for a chance to win a 3.5 Qt. Round French Oven (ARV $220)
- i am baker for a chance to win a Baking Dish Set (ARV $115)
- Food for My Family for a chance to win a Cast Iron Crepe Pan (ARV $100)
and follow the hashtag #lecreusetholiday on Twitter.
How do you win?
Visit Le Creuset and come back here and leave a comment telling me what product you most want for your kitchen. You will need to be more detailed than just “French Oven”. Please leave the size and color (if applicable), e.g. Round Flame French Oven, 10 ¼ in. Blue Iron Handle
Want extra entries?
Each item you do will get you ONE chance to win (for a total of FOUR extra chances); if you already do any of these things, they do count. So make sure to comment for each item – you MUST leave each entry as a separate comment or only one comment will count!
- Tweet: It’s a #LeCreusetholiday: Enter to #win @LeCreuset US 16 Qt. Stockpot via @bakersroyale #giveaway http://bit.ly/tTUQpM
- Like Le Creuset’s Facebook Fanpage and Bakers Royale’s Facebook Fanpage.
- Follow @Le Crueset US & @bakersroyale on Twitter
- Leave me a comment telling me which other Le Creuset Holiday Review and Giveaway you entered to win.
-This giveaway is open to USA residents only and will run until Sunday, December 18th at 11:59 pm PST.
-A winner(s) will randomly be chosen. Winner will be notified via the contact email provided on the comment contact form.
-Winner will have until 11:59 pm PST of 12/21/11 to claim their 16 qt. Le Creuset Stockpot or another winner will be chosen.
-Please allow 14-21 business days to receive prize.
This giveaway is provided to you by Le Creuset. The views and opinions expressed on Bakers Royale are purely my own and based upon my personal experiences with the 16 qt. Le Creuset Stockpot. I was given the product(s) free of charge; however, I was not monetarily compensated for a positive review or giveaway.