Alright here it is . . . .the KitchenAid stand mixer review and giveaway.
Cooks-n-Books you are the winner of this giveway! Yay for you and congrats! Enjoy your KitchenAid Mixer.
For those that did not win, check back with me. I have more giveaways in the coming weeks that will include another product from KitchenAid, along with other products from some of my favorite brands like Le Creuset, Emile Henri, Rosle and more.
- The paddle – I don’t make cake or frosting without it.
- The whisk – A must have when I’m working with egg whites and batters that need extra air beaten into it.
- The dough hook – I use it for breads and pizza dough or any heavy batters.
- Pasta Cutter – Really do I need to say more? This thing kicks some serious booty for turning out spaghetti, linguine and fettucine.
- Juicer – Because manual juicing sucks and cleaning a juicer sucks more.
- Water Jacket – Great for temperature sensitive things that needs to stay cold or hot while mixing.
Now that you know all the reasons why a KitchenAid stand mixer makes my life easier, it’s time to see if one can make your life easier. KitchenAid is generously giving away a stand mixer to one lucky reader. You even get to pick the color!*
HERE’S HOW TO ENTER:
Each item you do will net you ONE chance to win (for a total of SIX chances); if you ALREADY do any of these things, they DO count! So make sure to comment for each item! You MUST leave each entry as a separate comment or only one comment will count.
- *Pink will be the only color excluded from the available color options.
- This giveaway is open to USA residents only and will end on Saturday 11/27/10 at 11:59 pm PST.
- Winner will randomly be drawn and will be contacted via the email provided on the comment contact form. Winner will have until Tuesday 11/30/10 by 11:59 pm PST to claim their KitchenAid Stand Mixer, or another winner will be chosen.
- Winner will receive a KitchenAid Stand Mixer in the color of their choice. Item will be shipped directly from KitchenAid.
Disclosure: This giveaway is provided to you by KitchenAid. The views and opinions expressed on Bakers Royale are purely my own and based upon my personal experiences with KitchenAid products.