Oh, you know me, I can never just do things straight up. I’d like to say it always works out well, but that’s not the case. But when it comes to whipping up these Dulce de leche and Fluff Brownies in cupcake liners—it worked out.
I love the bright colorful presentation and it’s way less messy on the fingers—not that I’ve ever had any problem licking batter, frosting, melted chocolate or anything dessert-y off them. Nope.
But I know not everyone is of the same mindset. With that, I decided to contain some of the messy gooeyness in a cupcake liner—fork or spoon not required.
Licking the liner for every last bit of the dulce de leche and fluff—a must. Enjoy!
Hit the jump here, over to Better Homes and Gardens to see how to make these Dulce de Leche Brownies in cupcake liners rather than the traditional bar-style.
Dulce de leche Brownies
Yield: 24 brownies
Recipe from here
- 6 ounces unsweetened chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate pieces
- 1 13.4 ounce can dulce de leche
- 1 7 ounce jar marshmallow creme
Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line cupcake pan with liners.
- For the remainder of the recipe, click here. Don't forget I adapted the recipe for a cupcake style serving, so if you want to it serve as seen in the pictures, fill the liners 1/3 of the way up and bake for 16 minutes . If not, follow the instructions from the original recipe a more traditional brownie bar serving.
- If you want to use homemade dulce de leche, check out my post here with step-by-step pictures for how to easily make it at home.