You are really going to want to some of this. Think of it as granola bar meets rice krispie squares, but instead of the cereal it’s granola. The binder is still marshmallow and then along with those two things are a few extras like chocolate chips and coconut—I know, die.
So what can make this better? Well, if you have lazy tendencies like I do then bookmark this as a fast and easy, no-bake recipe that comes together in just ten minutes.
Along with that, it’s so highly adaptable. See why I love this recipe so much? Hit the jump here to Better Homes and Gardens blog Delish Dish for tips to make this your own recipe. The link for the full recipe is below.
Coconut & Chocolate, Almond Bars
Yield: Makes one 9x9 pan
- 1 10 ounce package large marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 cups sweetened flaked coconut
- 2 cups vanilla granola
- 1 1/3 cups sliced almonds
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate pieces
Preparation: Line pan with parchment paper.
- For the remainder of the instructions, click here.