Cocktail Popsicles: White Russian and Black Russian

Time to double up on the celebration, especially since this cocktail popsicle series went international. Yep, they’ve been inked in Life & Style Weekly Magazine, Germany.

White Russian and Black Russian Cocktail Popsicles

White Russian and Black Russian Cocktail Popsicles

Of course I totally tried to use this as evidence for awesomeness to Matt and how I should not have to, at minimum, fold laundry, make dinner or do anything chore-like for a month. I mean Hello 2-page spread and a blurb on the cover.

The end result. . .there is a pile of my laundry waiting for me. It’s fun to see, but I really owe you guys a big thanks for making the series so popular-so thank you, All! You guys are the best.

As for this week’s recipe-hit the jump to Endless Simmer for the recipe write up on this week’s Cocktail Popsicles.

10 Responses to “Cocktail Popsicles: White Russian and Black Russian”

Miss B. — September 9, 2011 @ 5:46 am

How terribly exciting! I think you should have grapes peeled and a private palm frond fanner at your beck and call. This is amazing news! Congrats! Even better is that a celebrity such as your self stopped by my little ol’ blog today. Thank you.

xx,

Miss B.

Betty — September 9, 2011 @ 9:38 am

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! :D You’ve done them, finally! I am so sad I can’t try them right now because I’m spending a year as an Au Pair and I don’t think my host family would like me to make cocktail popsicles… but they look so lovely, I’m definitely going to give them a try next summer. Thank you for picking up my suggestion :)

• Naomi replied: — September 9th, 2011 @ 2:39 pm

Glad to get your order, Betty. It took me awhile as you can see to figure what body I would put to the Russian Popsicles. Hope you like them and thanks for the request!

ella — September 9, 2011 @ 11:04 am

these are so cool, I can’t believe he didn’t do the laundry…next time don’t share :)

Kita — September 9, 2011 @ 12:24 pm

Congratulations!!! How exciting!

Now – as for these babies – I think I may have just discovered my undoing. I love a white russian – have since my dad made me drink the ‘chocolate milk’ as a kid to get me to sleep (not at all in that bad parenting kind of way). These sound amazing!

sweetsugarbelle — September 10, 2011 @ 2:43 pm

Love them! And congratulations, Naomi! Well deserved!!! Well deserved. This is the series that hooked me! Ps-I think you should get a month off too…

Laramie — March 9, 2013 @ 5:12 am

Where can I find the recipe?

tammy — May 22, 2013 @ 9:47 am

can you send a link for the recipe ….. can’t locate it