Are ready for this? Holiday Gift Guide 2014 is now ready. I’ve hand picked kitchen tools for $50 & under, $100 & under and $100 & up, along with tabletop items for $50 & under, $100 & under and $100 & up.
Yes, it’s that time to compile your wish list and start planning your gifts to others. This year, I’m going to help you out and tell you about my new assistant, the Keep app and you’ll see how great this is.
If you aren’t a regular reader, let me tell you—I’m a social media nerd and app addict. Keep plays into both of these vices. Keep is the new way to shop. It let’s you discover, share and buy the latest trends in fashion, home decor, accessories and design.
Here’s how it works:
- Create a profile here → compose your boards → start following others or just start browsing the trending feed
- Find something you like → Keep It on your corresponding board
A few features I LURVE!:
- Everything has a price displayed
- Keep notifies you when something on your Keep board goes on sale.
- Here’s my favorite: There’s a universal shopping cart. So whether you decide to buy something from your Keep board that features kitchenware like Sur La Table or clothes from Anthropologie, you can check out from one central shopping cart. No more signing up to five different stores or going to five different sites and checking out as a guest, you can do it with one click. Seriously how awesome is that?
Now it’s your turn–download the app to get started. Here are my boards and discoveries. Once you sign-up, leave me a comment with your handle and we can start sharing our great discoveries with one another.